Terms & Conditions
We agree to provide you with dotmoovs’ Service. The Service includes all of dotmoovs’ products, features, applications, services, technologies and software that we provide. The Service is made up of the following aspects:
- An automated, AI-driven, video-based sports performance evaluation algorithm. We use proprietary technology that allows our users to record a video of themselves practicing or competing in different sports, and analyse it either in the cloud or on device to provide an automated score.
- Opportunities to connect with other users, communicate and share content in a safe and positive environment. We provide the ability for our community to see each other performing in sports and connect, chat and provide feedback to other users. We have reporting tools and automated algorithms to assess behaviour on our platform and work hard to fight breaches of our Terms and Conditions.
- Competitions, tournaments and prizes. We create and promote sports competitions to help users improve their performance and put their skills to the test. This includes online tournaments and prizes in goods, cryptocurrencies or NFTs.
- Creating meaningful connections with brands and organisations that our users care about. We partner with brands and organisations like sports clubs and NGOs to create content, tournaments and prizes that our users care about, in an inclusive, positive and immersive set of experiences.
- Research and Innovation. We use the data and information we hold to develop novel technology, improve our systems and provide an overall better experience on our platforms. We partner with academic institutions to improve these experiences and to provide better tools for our users’ wellbeing.
Who can use dotmoovs
Although we want to provide our services to the the most diverse set of users, keeping it open and inclusive means we need it to be safe, secure and lawful. We thus enforce the following restrictions on our platforms:
- You must be at least 13 years old.
- You must not be prohibited from receiving any aspect of our Services under applicable laws.
- We must not have previously disabled your account for violation of law or any of our policies.
- You must not be a convicted sex offender.
- In order to use our payment services, you must perform a “Know Your Customer” (KYC) routine and be at least 18 years old to pass this.
How you can't use dotmoovs.
- You cannot provide us with inaccurate information - although you are not obliged to disclose more than the mandatory registration information, any information you provide to us must be accurate and updated. Furthermore, you may not impersonate anyone or pretend to be someone you are not.
- You cannot use our platform to do anything unlawful, fraudulent or for illegal or unauthorised purposes.
- You cannot violate or encourage anyone to violate our Terms and policies.
- You cannot take any action that interferes or impairs the intended operations of dotmoovs.
- You cannot sell, modify, license or create derivative works from any information or data in our platforms.
- You cannot reverse engineer our products or attempt to enter our systems without permission.
- You cannot post or use someone else’s information or data, or do anything that infringes IP rights, including but not limited to copyright and trademark infringement.
- You cannot use the dotmoovs brand, logos or any content owned by us without our written permission.
Permissions you grant us
- Permission to use your data and show it to partners and clients. In order to run our service we collect data such as your username, profile picture, relationship with other users and accounts, ads and sponsored content, as well as app usage information. You give us permission to show you ads that we think may be relevant to you and to use your data to inform what ads to show to you. We may at times share with partners aggregated data on user behaviours, but never at an individual level and always keeping strict levels of anonymisation, by design.
- Permission to automatically download and install updates to our app on your mobile.
Removing content and disabling your account
- We reserve the right to remove content and disable any account we deem necessary, and will do so in compliance with our policies. We can refuse to provide all or part of our services to you at any point to protect our community, brand and services, if you violate these policies or create a risk or legal liability for us, as well as if you infringe copyright law or intellectual property rights of anyone. We may also remove or disable content at any point to mitigate or avoid the risk of regulatory or legal impacts on dotmoovs. If you believe your account has been terminated in error or wish to make a representation on your case, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- When you request your content to be deleted, we will endeavour to do so within the period of 30 days. If you believe this has not been done you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain more information.
We may not delete your content within the stated periods due to:
- Your content being used by others, within the terms of our policies and the licenses granted to us, and it not being deleted (in which case the license extends until the time that content is deleted)
- Technical difficulties with our systems, and we will proceed to the deletion as soon as technically feasible
A legal obligation to keep your content, such as
- ongoing investigations of illegal activity or violation of our terms and policies.
- the need to protect the safety of our service and communities.
- compliance with a legal mandate to preserve evidence or a request from a judicial authority, law enforcement or any government agency.
Your use of music
- We provide you with music within our service and have sought all necessary licenses to do this.
- You are responsible for all the content you post. This includes any music within that post. If this has been provided by us as part of the service we provide then we have have obtained the appropriate licenses for it. If this is music you have added to your content then you must ensure you have obtained the appropriate licenses. Use of music for commercial or non-personal purposes is strictly prohibited.
- You cannot create a music listening experience through our services, for yourself or others.
- We reserve the right to remove any unauthorised content. This means that if your posts and videos contain music owned by someone else your content may be reviewed by the rights owner and we may delete or mute it at our discretion.
- There may be geographical restrictions on the music content you can access and post with.
- In the event that any aspect of this agreement is unenforceable or is not in accordance with local laws, the remainder of the agreement remains in effect.
- Any amendment or waiver to our agreement must be in writing and signed by dotmoovs. Failure to enforce aspects of this agreement is not a waiver.
- We reserve all other rights not expressly granted to you.
- This agreement isn’t intended to give rights to third parties.
- You cannot transfer rights and obligations under this agreement.
- Our rights and obligations can be assigned to others (e.g. in the case of a merger, acquisition or asset sale).
If a claim or dispute arises, related to your use of dotmoovs’ service as a consumer, both you and us agree that this claim or dispute must be resolved in a competent court in Portugal, and Portuguese Civil Law will apply without regard to conflict of law provisions.
Updating these Terms and Conditions
We may change our Service and Policies, and we may need to make changes to these Terms so that they accurately reflect our Service and Policies. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you (for example, through our Service) at least 30 days before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Terms. If you do not want to agree to these or any updated Terms, you can delete your account
1.1. Our subscription plans provide access to personal training, nutritional plan, and all the features that are available at the Hub that you subscribe, with the goal of enhance your fitness journey.
Subscription periods available are: free trial, monthly, quarterly, six months. All purchases are final and non-refundable, except if laws applicable in your jurisdiction provide for refunds.
1.2. Dotmoovs reserves the right to modify subscription charges. Users will be notified of any changes to subscription prices in advance of the next billing cycle. By continuing the subscription after the announcement of new prices, users are considered to have accepted and agreed to the updated subscription charges.
If the Subscription has been made through an In-app Purchase, all billing is handled by the Application Store and is governed by the Application Store's own terms and conditions.
1.3. Value Added Tax (VAT) or any applicable taxes are automatically applied according to the billing information provided by the user. The tax amount is adjusted based on the user's location or regional tax regulations.
If any In-app Purchase is not successfully downloaded or does not work once it has been successfully downloaded, we will, after becoming aware of the fault or being notified to the fault by You, investigate the reason for the fault. We will act reasonably in deciding whether to provide You with a replacement In-app Purchase or issue You with a patch to repair the fault. In no event will We charge You to replace or repair the In-app Purchase. In the unlikely event that we are unable to replace or repair the relevant In-app Purchase or are unable to do so within a reasonable period of time and without significant inconvenience to You, We will authorize the Application Store to refund You an amount up to the cost of the relevant In-app Purchase. Alternatively, if You wish to request a refund, You may do so by contacting the Application Store directly.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT DOTMOOVS IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL ITEMS WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
3. Free Trial
3.1. Eligibility: The free trial is available to new users who have not previously subscribed to the service. Each user/account is eligible for a single free trial.
3.2. Trial Period: New subscribers are entitled to a free 1-week trial period.
During this period, you have full access to the features of our subscription service. If you choose to enter billing information, your first charge will occur at the end of the 1-week after your signup date. If you elect the 1-week trial and you cancel your subscription before the end of the 1-week, you won’t be billed at all, even if you entered your billing information.
4.1. Notifications: We will send notifications to the email address associated with your account, or through the platform, prior to the renewal date. These notifications will include information about the upcoming renewal, any changes in pricing, and details on how to cancel or manage your subscription.
4.2. Subscription will automatically renew at the end of the applicable subscription period, unless you cancel your subscription before the end of the then-current subscription period.For any inquiries or further information, please contact our support team, through the email: email@example.com .
4.3. Subscription will automatically renew at the end of the applicable subscription period, unless you cancel your subscription before the end of the then-current subscription period.
For any inquiries or further information, please contact our support team, throught the email: firstname.lastname@example.org